Tuesday 19 March 2013

Unfortunately due to a change in weather the trip to Wales on Sunday 17th proved to be all about the driving.  The wind failed to remain consistently on or above legal, so eventually at 1:30pm the last SWSA Winter league event was called off.  I was hoping to tryout the recently purchased GoPro 3 , but without the comp it didn't seem worth getting it out of the bag.  I did however try out the new Canon EOS  600D I had purchased the day before.  Although its only an entry level camera it seems to do all the basic functions well, along with many more, of which I have absolutely no idea what they are for at this stage.

I have loads to learn, we all have to start somewhere.  This coming weekend is the Champ of Champs 2 day contest in Wales, hopefully this will be a good opportunity to experiment. I did take a few snowy pictures on Sunday before we headed off.




Created with flickr slideshow.
 
Photos on IPad / IPhone click HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment